|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Days|
Model No.: H-Sensor-PTXXX
Conductor Material: Copper
Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001
Productivity: 10k per week
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China
Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001
HS Code: 8544422900
Feyvan Electronics provides RTD (resistance temperature detector) temperature sensor cable assembly solutions by self-producing PT100 temperature sensors. The RTD probe temperature sensors and related wire harnesses are used in everywhere around us, in the homes we live in, the cars we drive, the computer we use, you can also find them in all sorts of electrical appliances and electronic devices.
RTDs operate on the principle of changes in electrical resistance of pure metals, and are characterized by a linear positive change in resistance with changing temperature. Platinum (Pt) is by far the most common element used for RTDs because of its wide temperature range, accuracy, and stability.
Benefits outsourcing wire harness and cable assemblies from Feyvan Electronics:
- Saving money and time of looking for different kinds of wires, connectors, terminals and heat shrink sleeves which can easily be found in China, as China is known as the world factory with low human cost. Our professional engineers can help customers find the materials they need.
- Reducing risk of shorting by constricted the wires into non-flexing bundles, which minimizes the risk of shorting and electrical fire in electrical circuits.
- Easy OEM and ODM: Our engineering team can make custom wire harnesses to meet client unique specifications and requirements such as special color coding, wire AWG, special connectors. Also they can help to design and develop drawings as per clients' needs.
- Environment Friendly: All the materials we use in compliance with RoHS standard.
- NTC & PT temperature sensors are products of our own
Temperature sensors are used in everywhere around us. Here are some common applications:
- Vehicles: planes, trains, cars and boats
- Home appliances: refrigerators, stoves, hot water tanks, computers
- Hospitals: digital medical thermometers
- Electronic devices: GPS devices, battery chargers etc.