|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Days|
Productivity: 10k per week
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China
Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001
HS Code: 8544422900
Feyvan Electronics provides NTC (Negative temperature coefficient ) temperature sensor wiring harness solutions by self-producing many types of NTC temperature sensors.
NTC sensor uses negative change properties in resistance with changing temperature of metal or ceramic composites to measure the temperature. Our sensors offer many advantage in temperature sensing including long-term stability, high accuracy and precision, mini size etc.
Temperature sensors and related wire harnesses are used in everywhere around us. In the homes we live in, the cars we drive, the computer we use, you can also find them in all sorts of electrical appliances and electronic devices.
Benefits outsourcing wire harness and cable assemblies from Feyvan Electronics:
- Saving money and time of looking for different kinds of wires, connectors, terminals and heat shrink sleeves which can easily be found in China, as China is known as the world factory with low human cost. Our professional engineers can help customers find the materials they need.
- Reducing risk of shorting by constricted the wires into non-flexing bundles, which minimizes the risk of shorting and electrical fire in electrical circuits.
- Easy OEM and ODM: Our engineering team can make custom wire harnesses to meet client unique specifications and requirements such as special color coding, wire AWG, special connectors. Also they can help to design and develop drawings as per clients' needs.
- Environment Friendly: All the materials we use in compliance with RoHS standard.
- NTC & PT temperature sensors are products of our own
Temperature sensors are used in everywhere around us. Here are some common applications:
- Vehicles: planes, trains, cars and boats
- Home appliances: refrigerators, stoves, hot water tanks, computers
- Hospitals: digital medical thermometers
- Electronic devices: GPS devices, battery chargers etc.