|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Days|
Productivity: 10k per week
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China
Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001
HS Code: 8544422900
The automotive industry is one of the largest consumers of wire harnesses and wiring assemblies.
Feyvan Electronics designs and manufactures many automotive custom wiring harnesses and cable assemblies for different kinds of automobiles and vehicles. This kind of cable assemblies are used in automotive ABS sensor system with different sizes and types. The easy installation has made cable assembly an important part of the automotive industry field.
Our experienced engineers also can provide professional suggestions of constricting the wires into a non-flexing bundle, optimizing usage of space, binding the wires into a flame-retardant sleeve also lowers the risk of electrical short and fire.
Benefits outsourcing wire harness and cable assemblies from Feyvan Electronics:
- Saving money and time of looking for different kinds of wires, connectors, terminals and heat shrink sleeves which can easily be found in China, as China is known as the world factory with low human cost. Our professional engineers can help customers find the materials they need.
- Reducing risk of shorting by constricted the wires into non-flexing bundles, which minimizes the risk of shorting and electrical fire in electrical circuits.
- Easy OEM and ODM: Our engineering team can make custom wire harnesses to meet client unique specifications and requirements such as special color coding, wire AWG, special connectors. Also they can help to design and develop drawings as per clients' needs.
- Environment Friendly: All the materials we use in compliance with RoHS standard.
Automotive wiring assemblies are used to transmit signals or electrical power in automobiles including two, three, four and multiple wheelers, commercial vehicles, utility vehicles even heavy duty vehicles, agricultural vehicles etc.
- Vehicles Body Harness: Including power windows, LED Instruments, dashboards, door locks, seat heating and other interior electrical components.
- Vehicles Outer Main Harness: Including front, rear and chassis harnesses.
- Engineering Harness: Including speed sensors, ESP & ABS systems, lock breaking systems, fuel injection systems and cruise control systems etc.